Google European Retail Research
10 European Countries
- Google wanted to evaluate the customer experience across their retailers in Europe.
- Google wanted to conduct research in the European market to evaluate their customer experience.
Less than 20% of retailers were scored as Leaders, with the UK, France, and the Netherlands coming out on top. Spain and Norway had the most amount of Latecomers. Key criteria, such as the inter-channel shopper journey, in-store technology, and a clear click-and-collect proposition were identified as vital things retailers must do to ensure they deliver a great customer experience. The information from this European retail research was shared with retailers individually and was also presented at Google events in London and Amsterdam. These conclusions have also been published on the Think With Google blog.
- Pattern’s research for Google was also published on their blog, Think With Google.
KEY CRITERIA IDENTIFIED
- Inter-channel shopper journey, in-store technology, and a clear click-and-collect proposition identified as essential to create a great customer experience.
RESEARCH PRESENTED AT EVENTS
- The information gathered by Pattern was shared at Google events in London and Amsterdam.
- 20% of Retailers were scored as Leaders. The UK, France, and the Netherlands came out on top in customer experience.
Our marketplace growth experts will walk you through our ecommerce business solutions for you as a Pattern partner. Discover what you’ve been missing from an ecommerce solutions company by chatting with us today.